How to Open an Account with PointsBet?
PointsBet is well-known for its unique form of a high-risk, high-reward feature called Points Betting. The online sportsbook is currently live in New Jersey, Indiana, and Iowa. In May 2020, it is going to launch its fourth state, Colorado. PointsBet offers a generous welcome bonus for new players and also exiting promotions for loyal and existing players. Here at GamblerSaloon, we help you with the step-by-step process to open an account with PointsBet and also on how to claim the bonus and promotions.
The Process to Open an Account with PointsBet
At the present time, you need to be present within the state lines of New Jersey, Indiana, or Iowa to place a real money wager on PointsBet. PointsBet uses geolocation technology to verify your location each time you log on.
Not to mention, to place a bet, you need to have a PointsBet sportsbook account. To, register you must be at least 21 years of age.
The registration process is simple and fast. In fact, you can open an account with PointsBet on your PC or a mobile device.
Here is the step-by-step guide to open an account with PointsBet
- Click on our exclusive PointsBet sportsbook link, you’ll be redirected to the PointsBet homepage.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top of the homepage.
- Fill the registration form by entering personal information. Such as first name, last name, email, phone, address, last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Use the promo code WELCOME to take advantage of the welcome bonus. Also, create a username and password.
- Finally, read and accept the terms and conditions. Then click the ‘Join PointsBet’ tab.
- The last step is to verify your account via email.
The above registration process is for New Jersey and Indiana players. Whereas, Iowa players need to fill the registration form and must visit the Catfish Bend Casino along with 1 form of valid ID to complete the registration process.
Depositing Money into your PointsBet Account
Once you open an account with PointsBet, you probably want to start wagering. However, you need to deposit money into your account to place a real money bet.
Indeed, by depositing money and placing the first wager, you can access the risk-free bet promotion. At the present time, you can deposit money only by using a Debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or a bank transfer. Both of these methods of payments are safe and secure.
PointsBet doesn’t charge any fees for depositing money. For both the methods, the minimum deposit limit is $5.
Unfortunately, payment options like PayPal, Skrill, and other e-wallet options are not available.
Signup Bonus - $200 in Risk-Free Bets
PointsBet offers new players a very generous welcome bonus. All you need to do is open an account with PointsBet using our exclusive link by using the promo code WELCOME and make your initial deposit. Then, you can take advantage of 2 risk-free bets worth $100 each.
- Get up to a $100 Refund (in Free Bets) if your 1st Fixed Odds Bet loses.
- Get up to a $100 Refund (in Free Bets) if your 1st Points Betting Bet loses.
Refunds will be processed as bonus bets within 24 hours of bet settlement. Players who are age 21 years or more and located in New Jersey and Indiana can take advantage of this $200 in Risk-Free Bets.
Whereas, Iowa players can take advantage of a signup bonus of up to $100 in risk-free bets. In other words, you can get up to $100 refund, if your 1st Fixed Odds Bet loses.
One of the best features of PointsBet, there is no rollover requirement on Bonus Bets.
What are you waiting for? Register Now, deposit money, and start placing bets (Fixed Odds and Points Betting).
PointsBet offers an extensive range of promotions that you can see on the ‘Promos’ section of the website. These promotions vary by sport, bet type, and even by date and time.
At the present time, the following promotions are available on PointsBet:
- PointsBet Parlay Refund – For any 4+ Leg Parlay, if one leg fails then get up to $25 Money Back.
- Refer A Friend – Refer your friends to PointsBet, both receive $50 in Bonus Bets.
- Boosted Odds – Exclusive for as sporting event or game.
- Exclusive promotions for a sport – Currently, bet on e-NASCAR and finish in the top 5 to get money back as a free bet up to $25.
In addition to the promotions, PointsBet offers an early cash-out feature. This is available on most main markets such as NBA, NHL, and others.
Also, earn Rewards Point with every bet at PointsBet. Certainly, earn more points with Points Betting and Parlay wagers.
How to Place a Sports Bet at PointsBet?
You can place a sports bet with real money if you are within the state lines where PointsBet online sportsbook is legal. Not to mention, you can place single bets or select a combination of bets.
To place a sports bet at PointsBet on the PC/desktop browser, you need to install the ‘Player Location Check’ software. After installation, you can start betting.
Similarly, for placing bets on the PointsBet mobile app or mobile browser, you should allow the PointsBet to access your location.
Follow the below steps to place a sports wager:
- Login to your PointsBet sportsbook account.
- Select a sport/game from the available market.
- Choose the odds and enter the bet amount on the Bet Slip.
- Check the potential payout on the Bet Slip. Finally, place the bet.
More about PointsBet Sportsbook
PointsBet sportsbook is one of the best sportsbooks in the USA that brings a unique approach to sports betting. It is currently available in New Jersey, Indiana, and Iowa. Very soon, it will begin online operations in Colorado.
The sportsbook offers all traditional sports wagers such as parlays, futures, totals, teasers, money lines, props, and others. But also, a form of spread betting called Points Betting.
PointsBet mobile app is available for iOS/Android devices. You can download the app from the PointsBet website or from the App Store/Play Store.
The sportsbook offers a plethora of betting options. In fact, you can bet on almost any sport you want including:
- Motor Racing
- Darts and many others
Don’t miss to take advantage of free soccer picks and tennis odds prediction. Our sports experts update the picks and predictions regularly.
You can reach the PointsBet customer support via email or live chat. They are available 24/7.