The month-long UEFA Euro 2020 kicks off on 11 June. Are you familiar with the participating teams and players? If yes, this is a great opportunity to win big with just answering simple questions. BetMGM sportsbook is conducting the Euro 2020 Prefect Predictor Challenge, which gives you a chance to win $25,000.
All you need to do is answer 10 questions correctly about the UEFA European Championship. The winners are announced after reviewing the eligible entries at the end of the tournament.
How to participate in the BetMGM $25K Perfect Predictor?
The BetMGM Euro 2020 Perfect Predictor is completely free to play. The promotion is only open to individuals who are at least 21 years of age. Players must have an active, KYC verified BetMGM Sportsbook account.
Here is how you can participate:
- Register for a BetMGM Sports account or login to your existing account.
- Go to the ‘Promotions’ section of the sportsbook.
- Select the “2021 Euros $25,000 Perfect Predictor Challenge” promotion.
- Click the ‘Play Now’ option to enter the contest.
- Answer questions and/or making predictions relating to the 2021 UEFA European Championship.
- Follow the provided instructions to complete and thereafter ‘Submit’ your contest entry.
- If you answer all questions (10) correctly, you will be deemed the potential $25,000 prize winner.
- The potential winner(s) will be notified via email and/or telephone after the UEFA tournament ends.
More about the Promotion
The Euro 2020 predictor challenge ends on June 11, 2021 at 9:00 AM ET. So, only the contest submissions placed within the Entry Period are valid. Players must have a valid BetMGM sports Colorado, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Indiana, or West Virginia account.
At the conclusion of the 2021 UEFA European Championship (the “Tournament”), Sponsor will review all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
$100 Free Bet First Prize Winner: If an eligible entrant correctly answers 9 Questions, participant will have a chance to be a potential first prize winner of the Promotion.
$50 Free Bet Second Prize Winner: If an eligible entrant correctly answers 8 Questions, such entrant will have a chance to be a potential second prize winner of the Promotion.
Who is competing in Euro 2020?
- A – Italy, Switzerland, Wales, Turkey
- B – Belgium, Russia, Finland, Denmark
- C – Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, North Macedonia
- D – England, Croatia, Scotland, Czech Republic
- E – Spain, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia
- F – Portugal, Germany, France, Hungary