Sports betting industry leader, FanDuel Sportsbook has doubled its $500 welcome offer for new users. FanDuel announced an evergreen $1000 Risk-Free bet offer for its new users in all states where the FanDuel online sportsbook is currently live.
New players can sign up now, make the first deposit, and place the first real money bet up to $1,000. If they lose their first bet, FanDuel will refund losses in the form of a free bet up to $1,000. Also, when a participant wins a bet with their free bets, FanDuel will not only pay out the profit but also the value of the wager.
FanDuel $1000 Bonus On First Bet - How to claim it
With a large menu of sporting events to come, including the upcoming NFL season, MLB regular season, NBA and NHL playoffs, FanDuel stepped up the signup offer from $500 to $1,000.
The promotion is available in all states where FanDuel is currently live including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, Colorado, and Illinois.
Make sure to utilize this promotion on your best bet. Because, once the first real money bet is finalized, you’ll no longer be eligible to receive this offer. In order to claim the $1000 welcome bonus, follow the below steps:
- Click on our exclusive FanDuel sportsbook link to get started.
- Choose the state where you are physically located
- Signup for a new FanDuel Sportsbook account.
- Make your first deposit by using one of the convenient deposit methods.
- Place your risk-free first bet of up to $1,000.
- If you lose the first bet, the FanDuel sportsbook will refund losses in the form of a free bet up to $1,000.
- If you win the first bet, FanDuel pays out the profit along with the value of the bet. For instance: If a user bets a +100 market with a $50 stake and wins. Then, he receives both the $50 in winnings as well as the initial $50 value of the wager back.
The FanDuel Free Bet Promotion is only open to new customers aged over 21 years.
FanDuel $1000 Bonus FAQ
– What about the eligibility of this Bonus?
The Promotion is only open to individuals who are at least 21 years of age and are physically present in New Jersey, Indiana, Illinois, Colorado, West Virginia and Pennsylvania during the Promotion Period.
– What is the Promotion period?
The Promotion will begin on 1st September 2020 and will run until further notice.
– Which FanDuel Promo Code should I use?
You don’t need to use any FanDuel Bonus Code. You will get your first losing bet refunded automatically.
– How does Bonus Payout work?
The Promotion Bonus will be credited to your Sportsbook Account within 72 hours of expiration of the Promotion Period.
– Can I transfer money from FanDuel Fantasy to FanDuel Sportsbook?
If you have an existing account on the FanDuel fantasy sports side, you can link it to a FanDuel Sportsbook account. In theory, you can then transfer funds between the two accounts.
More about FanDuel
Founded in 2009, FanDuel established itself as a top player in the Daily Fantasy Sports industry. It entered the sports betting market in mid-2018 after partnering with Meadowlands Racetrack in New Jersey to run a retail sportsbook. Straightaway, within 2 months, it launched the first mobile and online betting in New Jersey.
At the present time, FanDuel online sportsbook is available in multiple states including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Colorado, and Illinois. FanDuel has working relationships with a number of major pro sports leagues and individual teams for branding and data purposes including the NBA, NHL, and MLB.
In addition to the $1,000 risk-free bet, FanDuel offers regular promotions for its loyal customers. Current promotions include a $20K tennis tournament, NBA final basket bonus, Derby risk-free up to $200, NHL first period insurance, 7th innings stretch insurance, and $25 multi-sport parlay insurance.
The Sportsbook offers a lot of sports betting options with some added creativity:
- Spread bets
- Moneyline wagers
- Totals (team, quarters, halves, etc.)
- Props (player, team and scoring props)
- Futures (such as who will win the Super Bowl or NBA championship for example)
- Live and in-play wagering
- Bets on daily fantasy sports
You can also download the app via the Apple App Store. To find it for Android smartphones and tablets, you will need to visit the FanDuel Sportsbook on your mobile browser or click the image below.
Players can deposit their money into their FanDuel online accounts in a number of ways including:
- Credit/debit card (check your bank, not all allow payments)
- Prepaid FanDuel card
- Cash at the retail locations
- Online bank transfer
- PayNearMe at any 7-11 store
- Mailing a check to FanDuel’s offices
Players can withdraw money via ACH (registration on the FanDuel site required), FanDuel prepaid card, PayPal, and check by mail.