NFL starts today and the excitement is already at peaks for the opening game between Dallas Cowboys and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. For this huge season opener, Caesars sportsbook is offering a special NFL odds boost of +100 on Bucs to score 1+ point.
With this no brainer boost, you can turn $50 into $100 without any risk. Both new and returning players at Caesars sportsbook can claim the boost ahead of the NFL opener, while new players can swing big with up to a $5,000 risk-free first bet.
How to claim the Caesars NFL Odds Boost on Bucs?
All players holding a valid Caesars sportsbook account can lock in at +100 odds on the Buccaneers to score at least once against the Cowboys. This is an extremely favorable promotion that allows all Caesars customers to turn $50 into $100 easily. Here’s how to claim the odds boost:
- Click here to visit the Caesars sportsbook.
- Sign-up if you are a new customer, while existing users can directly login.
- Deposit money into your account if needed.
- On the homepage, you’ll find “NFL Opening Night Super Boost” offer under the Promotions section.
- Place your bet – max $50 on Tampa Bay Buccaneers to Score 1+ Point against Dallas Cowboys
- If Bucs scores at least 1 point, you’ll win x2 your wager. (Bet $50 Win $100)
Caesars sportsbook will settle the bet as soon as the game ends.
Who’s it for?
New and existing Caesars users who are at least 21 years of age and present within the state borders where the sportsbook is live. Currently, Caesars betting app is legally available in New Jersey, Indiana, Michigan, Colorado, Iowa, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Arizona, and West Virginia.
Dallas Cowboys vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The 2021 NFL season opens with the Dallas Cowboys taking on the defending Super Bowl Champs Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 8:20 pm ET on September 9 at Raymond James Stadium, Florida. This may not be the most anticipated matchup of the season, but certainly is an intriguing game.
Last season, the Bucs closed the their championship run by scoring no less than 26 points in any of their final eight games. In fact, they averaged over 30 points per game during that stretch while scoring no less than 30 points in each of their four postseason victories.
With Tom Brady in charge of Buccaneers’ offense, they are poised to bag the game against Cowboys on 9/9. Hence, the Caesars odds boost on Bucs to score at least 1 point is considered as a risk-free outstanding promo.
More NFL Odds Boost at Caesars
The following are the Caesars NFL Boosted Odds with max. bet of $100 and must be placed before the respective game begins:
- +200 Odds –> Ezekiel Elliott & Ronald Jones Each Over 49.5 Rushing Yards
- +200 Odds –> Tom Brady & Dak Prescott Both Over 299.5 Passing Yards
- +350 Odds –> Mike Evans, Rob Gronkowski & Amari Cooper All Over 49.5 Receiving Yards
- +450 Odds –> Ezekiel Elliott, CeeDee Lamb & Antonio Brown All Score Touchdown
- +500 Odds –> Ezekiel Elliott Over 1.5 Rushing Touchdowns & Cowboys Win vs Buccaneers
- +1100 Odds –> Chris Godwin First Touchdown Scorer vs Cowboys